Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Last updated: 10/14/2011
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on 1911Forum.com, LLC's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 1911Forum.com, LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 1911Forum.com, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on 1911Forum.com, LLC's web site are provided "as is". 1911Forum.com, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, 1911Forum.com, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall 1911Forum.com, LLC or its directors, members, managers, employees, agents, vendors, or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, general, bodily injury, compensatory, special, punitive, consequential, or incidental damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 1911Forum.com, LLC's Internet site, even if 1911Forum.com, LLC or a 1911Forum.com, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on 1911Forum.com, LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 1911Forum.com, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. 1911Forum.com, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. 1911Forum.com, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
1911Forum.com, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 1911Forum.com, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to 1911Forum.com, LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Community Conduct
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of 1911Forum.com, LLC or any entity associated with 1911Forum or 1911Forum.com, LLC. You understand and agree that we may, but are not obligated to, review the content, and we reserve the right to reject, remove or edit such content at anytime without notice in our sole and absolute discretion, for any reason or no reason. Material should not be posted which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You agree not to post any adverting, URL's with affiliate id's or tracking numbers or anything which actively promotes a site or company. You agree not to use the addresses of any member on the forum for any other purpose than 1-1 personal communication. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless 1911Forum.com, LLC and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We reserve the right to revoke your membership to 1911Forum or disable your posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever.
1911forum.com contains advertising and some contextual affiliate marketing links, meaning we may get commission on sales of those products or services mentioned...The content of posts on this forum are never influenced by advertisers or an affiliate partnership, nor are posts written for the sole purpose of promoting a product.
1911Forum.com, LLC prohibits the posting of any information or materials that violates or infringes the copyrights of any person or entity. If you believe that your work is available on the site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact 1911Forum.com, LLC at the address below and provide the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, and identification of the time(s) and date(s) the material that you claim is infringing was displayed on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
1911Forum.com, LLC's designated agent for notice of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By email: email@example.com