Forum RulesThe following is a continually updated list of forum rules compiled by the administrators and moderators of 1911Forum.com. By registering and participating at 1911Forum.com, members must abide by the following rules and guidelines:
- Personal attacks and flames targeted toward other members, moderators, or anyone visiting the forum are NOT TOLERATED. Violations include, but are not limited to, posts containing racial, ethnic, or sexual slur, offensive language, insults towards one’s abilities, attacks on personal beliefs or opinions, etc.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
- Posts containing information and/or links to illegal, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate material are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Violations include, but are not limited to, posts displaying or linking to pornography, illegal activities, hate sites, illegal products, etc.
- Posts containing fraudulent information or attempting to defraud members or visitors of the forum will NOT BE TOLERATED. Violations include, but are not limited to, fraudulent or misleading claims regarding items for sale, buy, or trade, posts providing fraudulent or misleading information or claims concerning a fellow member, business, organization, or other party.
- Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are FORBIDDEN without prior approval from a 1911Forum.com staff member. Violations include, but are not limited to, repeated postings advertising a product or service, new product or service announcements outside the scope of normal thread discussion, etc. We do allow small tag-lines in your signature to contain company information and a link to your website or information. If you would like to offer a contest or promotion to 1911Forum.com board members, please contact a staff member to get approval.
- Attempts to access areas of the forum off-limits to members is PROHIBITED. Violations include, but are not limited to, attempts to gain unauthorized entry or privileges to the Staff Only sections of the forum, attempts to change or reconfigure the forum software without authorization, attempts to disrupt the normal operation of the forum software. Violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- At this time, 1911Forum.com cannot allow posts containing firearms for sale, buy, or trade.
Forum EtiquetteIn addition to the above rules, 1911Forum.com members need to read and abide by the following:
- Usernames and user titles offensive in nature will not be tolerated. Offensive or questionable usernames will be deleted without warning.
- Account signatures should be no more than five lines long. Signatures exceeding 5 lines will be edited.
Members must abide by the preceding rules to continue use of the forums at 1911Forum.com. Members in violation of the preceding rules will be subject to account termination or suspension and/or post or thread removal or deletion, as determined by 1911Forum.com administrators and moderators.