1911Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my first shippment in. They look fantastic. Can't wait to try some out.
This completes my limited 10 single stack. No more need to use a wide body frame and mags. Any single stack is now "ready to rock" in limited 10

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Bruce Warren said:
Just got my first shippment in. They look fantastic. Can't wait to try some out.
This completes my limited 10 single stack. No more need to use a wide body frame and mags. Any single stack is now "ready to rock" in limited 10
Um... whose 10 round .40 mags? :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, got a bit ahead of myself. These are Metalform mags. They just released the first bunch of them. Hope to test them out tommorow. They all fit (20) my gun. Now to test fire them. Looks like I better scrounge up about 200 rds. to play with.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I am glad to hear they are out. Bruce Warren, you must be very serious about your single stack .40S&W to order 20 mags. My kind of shooter.:)

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I've got a couple of the Tripp CobraMag 10-round .40/10mm mags that I need to try out too. They look super-nice, but I haven't had a chance to test them out yet, thanks to Real Life. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Bruce Warren said:
Not that serious. I ordered extras for some of my customers. Just wanted to be the first on my block to have them.
Oh yeah, forgot to ask: can you post some pictures of these mags? Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts