1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
through my still very new Ultra CDP Elite Sts II. So far, I have put aprox. 350 rounds through it with zero problems. That's 7 rounds of Winchester 230gr. FMJ at 25' in the posted pic. The Wal-Mart white box stuff. I really love this pistol:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
Nice group!

I love that wal-mart stuff. The value packs they offer now, I've been going in and buying one or two whenever I can. 100 rds for 19.95 isn't bad for decent quality ammo.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have had zero failures with mine also, one sweet 45. You can't beat that Wal Mart ammo deal.
Engineer Bill

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BrianMajors said:
I love that wal-mart stuff. The value packs they offer now, I've been going in and buying one or two whenever I can. 100 rds for 19.95 isn't bad for decent quality ammo.
Yeah, the quality is surprisingly good. They burn very clean and as you say, you gotta love the price.

My local Wal-mart has been out of the big white box .45 ACP for about a week now. Between myself and my shooting buddies we cleaned them out:D I had to go to a Wal-mart about 10 miles from me today, for my trip to the local range.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts