1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Relatives of Adric White, 18, believe the Good Samaritan who opened fire should have “just left the store.”

Even better, perhaps he should've thrown his wallet into the store, then left. Low-life trash that have the gall to complain when their life of crime doesn't go according to plan. :barf:
L.

·
Registered
878 Posts
The little wad of trash ALMOST got what he deserved. He's lucky he's not a chunk of swiss cheese on a morgue slab. And his parents?!? They are trash as well. This is why they have a scumbag for a son. The customer, Mr. Conceal/Carry, said what we probably all feel: "I didn't want to have to shoot him". He deserves a medal for possibly saving lives. I am thankful that he and all the customers got to go home and hug their kids.

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
mg, I don't get it,

what was the overt acts that would have gotten your Dad so upset?

Maybe, I missed something in the video?

Just curious,

salty

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
what was the overt acts that would have gotten your Dad so upset?

Maybe, I missed something in the video?

Just curious,

salty
I'm thinking the armed robbery. I don't believe my Dad wouldn't been pleased, either.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
That is why CCW works. This was the guy's second robbery, that we know of. He was on bond from his first arrest and he was still robbing people. A good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun. It's that simple. Chicago should look at this and follow suit by allowing people to defend themselves and others.

I'm glad that Alabama is a gun friendly State.

·
Premium Member
9,395 Posts
Where is Attorney Benjamin Chump when you need him. You just can't raise a young thug these days without all these armed law abiding citizens with their CCW license cutting their young criminal careers short. :biglaugh:

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
Copy Cat

Kinda doubt that Barry, Holder, and others are going to be able to milk this teat dry as they did in Mr. Martin's death.

Whatever happened to 9th grade Civics?

salty

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
His mug-shot says it all.

He's just like most of the kids in trouble in my area. Unearned sense of entitlement and apologist parents. He got what he deserved.

Too bad he didn't try to rob a gun store or a Harley shop.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Did you guys read some of the "Comments" posted after the article from readers?

The mother is being a mother, so should be cut some slack. But some of the liberal posters are so completely out to lunch regarding the evil that is walking among us.....and how the cops usually there afterwards to fill out toe tags.

The day our country takes away our RIGHT to protect & defend ourselves.....only the rich and "important" will be able to survive. Violent crime will absolutely explode. This CCL holder's actions helps keep some of this in check.

·
Premium Member
9,046 Posts
The comment from the mother of the girl who had the gun to her head; another point of view different from the mother of the perp:

concernedmother
I am the mother of the 18 yr old girl that this bastard held a gun to when robbing the Oyster House Sept 26. I praise the good samaritan for what he did and only wish that he had aimed for vital organs. This man should have never been released from jail. My daughter barely 18, just graduated high school, and a truely wonderful person with a huge heart to help anyone still has nightmares from this same man holding her at gunpoint. A parents worst nightmare almost came true for me that night. I could have lost my precious daughter forever. So for this family to be upset that the man was shot while he was out breaking the law for a second time while holding a gun on an innocent person just furiates me.
Where do they get off trying to play as the victims when this man is putting other peoples lives in danger. He should be locked away for the rest of his life because apparently he hasn't learned his lesson through the justice system. He deserved more than what he got!!!! This family has no right to play the victims and lash out, when their son is holding people at gunpoint and threatening their lives. They have no right at all to lash out at someone that saved people's lives. They need to look at themselves and ask where they went wrong raising their child and they are just as responsible as he is holding people at gunpoint!
I will make it my goal to do whatever it takes to make sure justice is served because of what he has done to my child. I still break down in tears when I think of how close I came to burying my only girl, to never seeing her beautiful smile again, hearing her sweet voice, holding her in my arms, and hearing her say " I love you Mommy".
I want every parent to look at their child and think of how tragic it would be to loose them forever, to watch them put your child 6 feet in the ground, because of someone like this that is going to be a repeat offender, and one day take someone's life.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts