1911Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Merchant
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening Forum Members,

During this incredibly trying and stressful time, rest assured that 1911 Custom Solution's, LLC. is OPEN for business as usual. You can access our website 24/7 and purchase anything you see and we will ship (like usual) to your FFL of choice within 24-48 hours of purchasing. Shipping is via UPS.

Should you wish to purchase any custom 1911 or Wilson Combat firearm that is not in our inventory, please call or email me personally and we will have your dream firearm commissioned, built and delivered in the fastest possible timeframe. We specialize in having full custom, one of a kind WC Supergrade 1911 pistols built for our discerning clients. The shutdown of most major business in the Houston, TX area and the Nation has not affected our ability to provide the highest quality custom built firearms to our clients.

I encourage everyone to support their local small businesses (like us) during this economic hardship. Please visit our website at www.1911customsolutions.com to see pictures and technical specifications of any firearm in our inventory. Call or email me personally should you have any questions or if you would like to commission a custom build.

Please be safe be kind to one another - remember, this is AMERICA - BUY AMERICAN!

Kind regards,
Adam Fendrich
Owner, 1911 Custom Solution's, LLC.
(832) 387-6003
www.1911customsolutions.com

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts