1911Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 weeks ago I got my Colt Wiley Clapp. Today at the local gun shop a Springfield Mil spec SS caught my eye. At 689.00 I figured I had to have it!

Welcome my new 1911 to the family!!:rock:

And the thumb doesn't click down when already in the down position!! See my Wiley Clapp thread on the Colt section

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
I said and did the same thing with this firearm. Now go out and shoot it and you will be a very happy person. This gun shoots as good as it looks and for the price I think you will be impressed.

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts
It's a beauty! I love my Springer black stainless target - one of my favorites. They make a good quality production gun. I also have a pair of XDm's in 9mm and .45 that I rarely shoot anymore but they were both good shooters. I just fell away from polymer . . . . . Shoot the bejeebers out of it and may you enjoy it for a lifetime!

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Beautiful pistol.
Too bad they didn't offer the Loaded in stainless :bawling:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
SS. Be sure to keep it well lubed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nork1911..forgive me if I misunderstood something. Springfield does offer the Loaded in Stainless. It is Model Number PX9151LP. Right now they are $787 online including shipping.

I've got a Stainless Loaded Target, and it is a beautiful pistol as well. If I had known though I would probably skipped the adjustable sights and saved myself $50.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Beautiful pistol.
Too bad they didn't offer the Loaded in stainless :bawling:
I've got a nice one in stainless, very happy with it.

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Welome to the Springfield family

·
Registered
412 Posts
A SS Mil-Spec was my first 1911. I love it and it shoots great.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
3 weeks ago I got my Colt Wiley Clapp. Today at the local gun shop a Springfield Mil spec SS caught my eye. At 689.00 I figured I had to have it!

Welcome my new 1911 to the family!!:rock:

And the thumb doesn't click down when already in the down position!! See my Wiley Clapp thread on the Colt section
Congratulations on picking up a beauty! A 1911 Springfield Mil Spec SS.
Enjoy,
Scott

1 - 14 of 14 Posts