1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Don't know for sure, but you might look to see if the Springer is compatible with the Para Ordinance frames, that might give you a place to start. I need to do this myself as I have an older model Springer V10 Ultra Compact Hi Cap that has crappy plastic grips on I never replaced, I keep meaning to look at the Para P10 to see if the same grips would be compatible.. Other solution I would suggest would be to call Springfield Armory's customer service and see what they suggest.

John P..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Don't know for sure, but you might look to see if the Springer is compatible with the Para Ordinance frames, that might give you a place to start. I need to do this myself as I have an older model Springer V10 Ultra Compact Hi Cap that has crappy plastic grips on I never replaced, I keep meaning to look at the Para P10 to see if the same grips would be compatible.. Other solution I would suggest would be to call Springfield Armory's customer service and see what they suggest.

John P..
P10 would be too small. P12 will almost work, although it seems to have two problems on the ultra-compact. First, it looks like the screw holes are on slightly different centers, and second, there's a difference at the rear of the grip--hard to explain, but it seems the Springfield has a bit more metal back there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts