1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
-William was "no big hard criminal" and was rather a family-man who loved his young daughter.----Robert De Carr was described similarly by his sister, Taylor De Carr.

"My brother was a good kid," she told 69 News.----- Two armed robbers who pulled guns on store keeper, and then citizen who tried a citizen's arrest.....

I guess they were just misunderstood good guys who robbed stores and threatened citizens at gunpoint...

·
Registered
571 Posts
Makes me all warm and fuzzy to know that some one is still a "good boy" if he robs stores to pay child support because he is busy feeding his drug habit ;)

This is a perfect example of how things should be when an armed citizen uses their 2nd amendment right to protect them self's and more importantly their God given right!

Prayers for the families of the criminals and the citizen who dispatched them.

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
-William was "no big hard criminal" and was rather a family-man who loved his young daughter.----Robert De Carr was described similarly by his sister, Taylor De Carr.

"My brother was a good kid," she told 69 News.----- Two armed robbers who pulled guns on store keeper, and then citizen who tried a citizen's arrest.....

I guess they were just misunderstood good guys who robbed stores and threatened citizens at gunpoint...

We had a case here in IN a couple years back wear a guy tried to rob a Mexican bakery, wielding a shotgun at everyone in the store including a pregnant woman holding a baby.

A clerk got behind him and shot him in the head. DRT.

His family actually had the gaul to say, "They didn't have to kill him, he just wanted the money", like it's some kind of damn game.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
I'm bothered by the tone of the entire article, starting with the headline. And I'm in the camp that still considers armed robbery as "big hard crime". What has our country come to that we have "candles flickering on the sidewalk" for two dead armed robbers? I understand that they have family that have to deal with their loss. Do it at home. And shut up about it, unless you're making an apology to the true victims here, the store owner and the rest of your community.
L.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I know we are all annoyed by this, but is anyone actually surprised?

Complain loud enough and make enough incorrect assumptions and you will get your way, that's exactly what happen in the Zimmerman/Martin case.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
If I were the store owner I'd hose down the candles before they set fire to my store. I'd wash away the teddy bears also. They're a safety hazard to passing pedestrians. Or, maybe put up a sign saying, "Two men that robbed your neighborhood store died here. Donations for the management's therapy bills can be made inside."

·
Registered
514 Posts
Typical mindset by the families....honest citizens should let these thugs do anything they want to do since they are entitled to your hard earned money and property. How dare anyone challenge their right to steal and threaten anyone.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
The family should have been ashamed. Good kids don't commit armed felonies...

Did they ever consider the impact to the store owner and his business?

They got what they deserved.

·
Banned
112 Posts
Wonder?

It makes me wonder what the families really thought about these men behind closed doors. Need to dig up rap sheets and calls to police before "the good boys" went out to rob someone with a gun. They say "we would never use them", but it is tragic how that someone always get shot. Glad this time it was the T H U G S and not some innocent bystander! Justice is served, and the sentence fit the crime.

·
Registered
711 Posts
All that crap in front of that store would be in the dumpster,if i was the owner.***,***!! are the families really serious that they want justice.??

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Maybe the families would have more justice if they had used the time raising thier children properly. What an awfully written article. Save the candles please.

·
Registered
543 Posts
"[William] had no right to lose his life over something that man could have called the police for," said Medina.

I beg to differ. He had every "right" to lose his life when he took a gun into his hand to commit a crime.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Maybe the families would have more justice if they had used the time raising thier children properly. What an awfully written article. Save the candles please.
I'd like to see the "real" victims start issuing lawsuits against these families for not raising their children better!!! (Therapy, Cleaning the Store, Ammo, etc...)

Hey maybe the Government could fine them ("tax") and use the funds for victim counseling and "idiot" violence support.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I know we are all annoyed by this, but is anyone actually surprised?

Complain loud enough and make enough incorrect assumptions and you will get your way, that's exactly what happen in the Zimmerman/Martin case.
This is way to true, scares the living day lights out of me.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
This crap is becoming the norm, no one is held responsible for their actions unless they are deemed to be "the man."
Then they are blamed for shooting the poor misunderstand, misguided young man.
Hell in the Martin case the MSM created a new race of people "White Hispanic", had to blame ****** some how, first time in my life I've heard a person described as such.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Those two "good boys" just forced a man to take both of their lives and he now has to live with it. That is punishment enough! To take a life no matter what the reasons is spiritually a tough pill to swallow.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts