1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just placed an order with Chris @ Alumagrips. He responded with a Christmas "thank-you" present. He gave me permission to pass it along.

If you hit his site through the following link before Dec 18th you will get a 20% discount on EVERYTHING. The discount will be applied during checkout.

Alumagrips 20% discount link

I am in NO WAY affiliated with Alumagrips. I'm just a happy customer.

Happy Holidays.

In case anyone wondered ... I asked Noklue3 & T. Kanaley before posting.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Thanks, Vol. Now go back to GPDO.........:biglaugh:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
VolGrad,

The link you posted here doesn't get you the discount. I found you posted it on another site correctly. I used it.

Alumagrips 20% discount link

Thanks!
Interesting. I just did a cut and paste. Thanks for updating and correcting it for me.

EDIT: I know why. The other forum software shortened it. It still worked on that site but the cut & paste didn't work. Sorry. OP Updated.

·
Registered
242 Posts
just ordered grips for my government and my defender! I wish they made Colt .380 grips. I saw they were making Sig .380 grips.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just ordered grips for my government and my defender! I wish they made Colt .380 grips. I saw they were making Sig .380 grips.
Check again. I thought Chris said something about a Colt Mustang. Is that what you were looking for? If you don't see them ... call him and ask.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts