1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen information on the 2004's? I'm really interested in the chnages that might/are bing made to the Gold Match II - (I'm corssing my fingers for front strap checkering).

I emailed Kimber, they were very responsive, but declined to say :(

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I still see some Stainless Gold Match SE for sale. The SE (Special Edition) has a checkered front strap. Not much else "special" about it.

I saw one at a gun show, they are nice. Looks sort of like a SA TRP.

They are no longer on the CA "list" but they are still out there for around $1200 to $1300.

Try a Google search for the model.

·
Banned
575 Posts
I asked Kimber for a pro sized Gold Combat in Kimpro finish, basically a Gold Combat Pro. But whereas they took my advice on the Pro Tactical I doubt I'll get my wishes again!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Give me a Stainless TLE or a Stainless TLE with rail, and I'll be very happy! I'd even like to see a steel wide body...be great for Limited division in U.S.P.S.A.

·
Registered
550 Posts
ok guys. whats the rumor on external extracters across the board for 04? after talking with my local fire arm retailer, they said they heard the same thing. so is thatthe real deal or what? thanks!!

·
Premium Member
20,366 Posts
They're already in the stores. :hrm:

·
Registered
550 Posts
thanks AZ. i will have to go and bother my local shop now and see if they are getting any in soon.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I dont know what Kimber is doing? I wish I knew. I called and all I got was voice mail. I was trying to find out what the Stryker is. Its on their web site on the price page as a new gun but not on any other pages. Maybe they will update soon and we will find out what we want to know.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey guys, I just picked up a TLE from sportingarms.com.(great price and was quick) They didn't have any in stock so they ordered it direct from Kimber. It has an internal extractor.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They can still order 2003's if they (Kimber) have it in stock.

I heard too, once the 2003 models are gone, they'll all have externals (good or bad) - although I haven't seen any 2004's yet.

One store told me they wouldn't get those until January, unlike the car dealerships that are already showng 2006's :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts