1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are proud to introduce our catalog for 2013. Our new lineup is comprised of 5 different series:

Expert
Elite
Tactical
Custom
LDA

EXPERT SERIES:

Expert:

Expert Stainless:

Expert Commander:

Expert Carry:

Expert 14.45:

Expert 14.45 Stainless:

Warthog Stainless:

Warthog (photo coming soon)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok Travis... I see ya holding out on us...the gun next to the SS Warthog. All I see is a 3" Barrel and an MSRP of $1,399... A little of the name to get me guessing...I see "EXEC___". and a little of an "A " maybe...

So is it the EXECUTIONER?? or Executive After Hours...Exceutors Assistant...that one sounds Sexxxxy...

ok, I'll have to wait till tomorrow. Now you and your wife enjoy the fun out there and be good....I remeber you mentioning her earlier and thats great she is involved with you and your gun's..Mine is too...

·
Registered
181 Posts
How about the PRO CUSTOM SERIES Executive Agent .....

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ELITE SERIES:

Elite:

Elite Stainless:

Elite Pro:

Elite Pro Stainless:

Elite LS Hunter 10mm:

Elite Target:

Elite Commander:

Elite Officer: (picture coming soon)

Elite Agent:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
CUSTOM SERIES:

Pro Custom: (9mm, 40, 45)

Pro Comp 40:

Tomasie Custom: (pictures coming soon)

Executive Agent:

The spec tag is incorrect...the mag capacity is 8+1 rounds.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok Travis... I see ya holding out on us...the gun next to the SS Warthog. All I see is a 3" Barrel and an MSRP of $1,399... A little of the name to get me guessing...I see "EXEC___". and a little of an "A " maybe...

So is it the EXECUTIONER?? or Executive After Hours...Exceutors Assistant...that one sounds Sexxxxy...

ok, I'll have to wait till tomorrow. Now you and your wife enjoy the fun out there and be good....I remeber you mentioning her earlier and thats great she is involved with you and your gun's..Mine is too...
Thank you Ted!

Those were very good guesses! :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
That Black Ops Recon looks the business.
I'm in for that and a stainless warthog.
It's not even February and already my bank account
is screaming.

·
Registered
356 Posts
There are a few of those in there that I want bad. My last experience with Para was not a good one and I had sworn off of them. But, Travis your participation here has pretty much changed my mind on giving Para another look.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I'm guessing the elite executive replaces the slim hawg

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thank you Travis for the up date. I think you do more for us than any of the reps. Of the other manufactures. I have not seen any of the other gun companys keeping up with your dedication to the customers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Awesome! Like the 10mm! Can't wait for the double stack version. Any eta when the new mags will be ready?(assuming legislatively things don't go crazy)

·
Registered
18 Posts
One comment on the new lettering. Personally I liked the old styling on the slides to describe the models. The small and subtle is ok but it seems to lack some of the style that the large lettering in the original versions. I personally like that my tactical slide has 'Tactical' in big bold letters on it.

It almost seems too understated now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good day Sir Travis
Likewise to all readers
Is there any chance Para USA might be turning out a Railed Double Stack model .40 with Night Sights?
Also are this night sights fixed? Any chance for adjustable Novak style sights?
Thanks and Good day to all.
GOD BLESS! :)

1 - 20 of 87 Posts