1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do any of you guys know of a M1,M14 or 21 styled .22 cal? saw the .22 cal styled from m16 and ak47 by armscor, but no M14,21, or M1.

if you do, what brand ? tnx

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
_TYKE_ said:
do any of you guys know of a M1,M14 or 21 styled .22 cal? saw the .22 cal styled from m16 and ak47 by armscor, but no M14,21, or M1.

if you do, what brand ? tnx

_TYKE_,

Not anymore dude. About 15 years ago there was an M-1 carbine look a like made by I thing it was called Erma Werke of germany. I also think Ivan Johnson made one also. There log time PAST rifles that can fetch a good price to a 22 collector. The best example of a look a like might be the Armscor rifles.

rimfire,22

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tnx, i was hoping i could find a m14 or 21 .22.

guess armscor and remingtons my available options.

tnx man

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
_TYKE_ said:
tnx, i was hoping i could find a m14 or 21 .22.

guess armscor and remingtons my available options.

tnx man

_TYKE_,

I know just how you feel! No fun anymore.

rimfire,22

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
m14 pros, quick rate the rock island armory/ twin pipes m14 rifle! just saw one at the mall ( well a banner of an m14 by RIA). is it good? or is it good?hehehehe. hope it can be converted to feed .22 cal

·
Registered
110 Posts
I remember a J. Stevens 22 cal. "Baby Garand" But I bet they are few and far between now. Seems like there was another M1 22 replica, but I cannot
remember the brand name. Anyone?

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
The closest I can think of was the Harrington&Richardson training rifle for the M1 Grand. There was a military version and lighter civilian version known as the Leatherneck. I had two different military ones and they were very accurate.

Bob

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts