1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hurry up before they sell out of stuff! I just checked SA's site and everything in their store is 30% off right now. They just did this within the last hour or so... :rock::rock::rock:

I picked up some shirts, 4 more 1911 mags, 2 more XD-M mags, and some other odds and ends...

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
It is indeed.. Just within the last hour or so. I believe everyone had discovered it as their web site is crawling.. Ron

Hurry up before they sell out of stuff! I just checked SA's site and everything in their store is 30% off right now. They just did this within the last hour or so... :rock::rock::rock:

I picked up some shirts, 4 more 1911 mags, 2 more XD-M mags, and some other odds and ends...

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think it has to do with the sale really. Their site is always really slow.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Crawling isn't even the word for it. It's like a dial up connection on a cell phone in the middle of the ecean.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is what it says...

·
Registered
123 Posts
gotta laugh they are selling that piece of crap holster they package with their pistols *L* on sale for only $23 i wouldn't give em a nickel for it :biglaugh:

11 Gear One piece paddle holster
$34.00
Sale: $23.80
Save: 30% off
11 Gear One piece paddle holster - fits all 1911's with or without light rail. Right Hand Model

·
Registered
76 Posts
i just ordered some mags..

it took over an hr to do it....
the server must be freakin overloaded..

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
I would have given you a quarter for yours.. if it was the paddle version. The one in the "loaded" case isn't:) Ron

PS: It took about an hour to order three things last night. But at least it wasn't as bad as ATG after they posted 380 at $19.95/50:biglaugh:

gotta laugh they are selling that piece of crap holster they package with their pistols *L* on sale for only $23 i wouldn't give em a nickel for it :biglaugh:

11 Gear One piece paddle holster
$34.00
Sale: $23.80
Save: 30% off
11 Gear One piece paddle holster - fits all 1911's with or without light rail. Right Hand Model

1 - 20 of 30 Posts