1911Forum banner

30% off everything in the SA store right now!

3K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  Cavediver 
#1 ·
Hurry up before they sell out of stuff! I just checked SA's site and everything in their store is 30% off right now. They just did this within the last hour or so... :rock::rock::rock:

I picked up some shirts, 4 more 1911 mags, 2 more XD-M mags, and some other odds and ends...

#7 ·
Crawling isn't even the word for it. It's like a dial up connection on a cell phone in the middle of the ecean.

#11 ·
gotta laugh they are selling that piece of crap holster they package with their pistols *L* on sale for only $23 i wouldn't give em a nickel for it :biglaugh:

11 Gear One piece paddle holster
$34.00
Sale: $23.80
Save: 30% off
11 Gear One piece paddle holster - fits all 1911's with or without light rail. Right Hand Model

#16 ·
I would have given you a quarter for yours.. if it was the paddle version. The one in the "loaded" case isn't:) Ron

PS: It took about an hour to order three things last night. But at least it wasn't as bad as ATG after they posted 380 at $19.95/50:biglaugh:

#21 ·
I snagged a couple pairs of the coco bolo wood grips. They showed up today and I was slightly disappointed. On the website they show a pic of fully checkered grips w/ no double diamonds and no logo which is what I've been looking for. Checkered wood grips without double diamonds are somewhat hard to find.

What showed up though was two sets of the cross cannon logo grips. I really like the cross cannon grips, but it wasn't what I thought I was ordering.

They're nice sets though. One pair has a nice cherry/reddish color to it...really good looking. Other set is kinda odd looking compared to all the cross cannon grips I've seen. A light brown color and you can barely see the cross cannon...almost looks like walnut. I know wood can vary in color and grain though, but these really don't look like coco bolo.

I'd send them back, but the grip collector in me can't part with them. :biglaugh:

So at any rate, just a heads up, if you ordered the coco bolo grips, you'll be getting the cross cannon grips.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.