1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewhere that the necked down .32 has 10 % more power than a .380. Is that true?

I have been thinking about getting a NAA in either of those two calibers and was wondering which is better...

H

·
Registered
15,319 Posts
since both suck on the scale of absolutes

Suggest the 380 / 102g Golden Saber combination; 380 ammo is considerably more 'available' in most areas, too.
And less ka-ching.....

·
Banned
1,347 Posts
.380 Dpx

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats pretty much what I thought. Can't believe everything you read... There are just some times here in Fl where even my PM9 is difficult to carry. I hate to go under the 9mm but I'd rather have something than nothing for those rare times.

H

·
Banned
1,347 Posts
I have a KelTec P3AT just for times like that. Dress pants and dress shirt come to mind. Or Shorts and thin T-Shirt. A J-frame in a pocket holster or
P3AT solve a few dilemmas.

MY P3AT is 100% reliable with all ammo.

·
Banned
410 Posts
My P3AT has had one FTeject since new, and it was at the end of shooting 107 Double Taps out of it. I suspect I limp wristed the gun. 2.5 weeks later the scab from the callous in the web of my hand is healing, but still present...

It is a gun you really can conceal in anything. A pocket and IWB holster cover everything I have come across.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Get a 380 . You can find ammo about every where the 32NAA not real popular. I have 380 KT in pocket most of time. I still take my KT 32 for walks at time. Both have been reileable from 1 st day. Wife has a 32 and packs it every where . It also relieable.
Stay with the 380 want a little larger 380 for carry get a Bersa 380 CC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts