1911Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was a play day, cleaning and some grip swaps on my two 38 Super DW's.

I have a VBOB (9mm) slide at Evolution for DLC, sights, slide-top treatment and a French border. That'll give me the holy trinity with a seldom seen two/tone bobtail to slip in between these two.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Today was a play day, cleaning and some grip swaps on my two 38 Super DW's.

I have a VBOB (9mm) slide at Evolution for DLC, sights, slide-top treatment and a French border. That'll give me the holy trinity with a seldom seen two/tone bobtail to slip in between these two.

View attachment 612439

View attachment 612440

View attachment 612441
BEAUTIFUL PISTOLS!!
You have have some terrific equipment. How do these shoot and compare to your others??
Enjoy them!

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,268 Posts
delta3, i am glad to see you back posting! best tag line ever! azguy: now your talkin' rockin" 👍

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Very nice "pair"....

A year and a half ago I lucked into two Guardians in .38 Super...both from the same Seller. One was LNIB the other was new. Was able to get the two of them for just under $2K delivered and out the door...

It is unfortunate but looks like the Guardian is the only .38 Super model that DW is still making... And I don't see any of them for sale right now...

Bob

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@SuperMan they pop up on GB from time to time and I always threaten that I'm going to buy every one I see and put them up for my retirement. They are tremendous value in the 38 super category and since Wilson and Brown have stopped doing that caliber they have gone up in price.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Didn't realize that Brown and Wilson had stopped making .38 Supers... Last time I looked there were several on GB...

The Guardians have been bringing $1500-1800.00

·
Premium Member
1,268 Posts
Very nice "pair"....

A year and a half ago I lucked into two Guardians in .38 Super...both from the same Seller. One was LNIB the other was new. Was able to get the two of them for just under $2K delivered and out the door...

It is unfortunate but looks like the Guardian is the only .38 Super model that DW is still making... And I don't see any of them for sale right now...

Bob
i can see why they call you superman! great price!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.