1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34194122/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

PARKLAND, Wash. - Four police officers were shot and killed Sunday morning as they sat in a coffee shop Sunday morning in what sheriff's officials described as an "ambush."

"A $10,000 reward was being offered for information leading to those responsible."

No description of the shooters? As the President would say "let's not jump to conclusions."

·
Registered
270 Posts
***... i can't believe i live in a country where these actions occur.

Condolences go out to the family and friends of the officers. My heart breaks for them, this is BS.

If they find out who the shooter is, they shouldn't bring him in alive.

·
Registered
80 Posts
This is unreal. Still no description. My prayers to the families....

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2009/11/christopher_monfort_suspect_in.php

When Officer Timothy Brenton was killed by C. Monfort on Halloween night in Seattle, the speculation was that Monfort was part of a small group. Monfort is also a suspect in the arson of four (three were bombed) police cars. A "...note threatening the lives of police officers found at the October 22nd arson wasn't made public."

Hopefully, this isn't an assault on our law enforcement personnel by a militant group.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I used to live a few blocks from there and would witness a drive by every friday like clock work at the 7-11 on 96th. This is unbelievable. My prayers go out to all the families and LEO's out there. Its very dis heartening to hear about this any place in the world. Its even more so when it happens in you're own city. This still does not thwart my decision to join law enforcement and it only eventually makes the current enforcement stronger. Why would someone do this? I guess scum does not need a reason to be scum. They will find him, bring him to justice. His day will come when he is judged for what he has done.

Again my prayers go out to everyone involved.

-Chris

·
Registered
195 Posts
SWAT is focusing on a specific house now( I assume just following a lead as precaution). They have towed a vehicle from a local grocery store.

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
RIP Brothers and sister, prayers sent to the families and the community. Hope the catch that piece of crap before he can harm any others.

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
about 10 minutes from my house... really unbelieveable... so closely following the assassination of officer Tim Brenton in Seattle.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Prayers for the Men and Women in Blue needed

Sad news in the Pacific Northwest today ladies and gentlemen.

Four police officers murdered in Tacoma area.

This is sad news.

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
My Prayers and Thoughts goes out to the Officers Families. When they catch the scum bag, I hope they bring back in a Body Bag.............

Clyde

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just read the news also. Prayers go out to the friends and families. It's really sad. What's wrong with people today?

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
Pretty close to home. I've been to that Forza a few times, a pretty nice, quiet coffee shop. Unbelieveable, hits real close to home

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
Tim Brenton's killer was captured after being shot in the head... somehow he lived... unfortunate, God will send him where he goes

·
Registered
366 Posts
Can't believe it. My prayers of comfort to the officer's families, friends, and fellow officers.

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Not far down the road from me. :( ****!!!!! As I sit here they say they are about an hour away from removing the 4 (3men and 1 woman) officers from the coffee shop. My heart goes out to there families. :(:(:(:(

·
Registered
440 Posts
Well, the criminals keep attacking the police worldwide and all we hear from our damn politicians is that guns should be taken away from honest citizens. No wonder the AH's are getting bolder!!!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts