1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these still in production? If so, anyone know what the going rate is? I browsed Auction Arms last night and found a stainless one NIB for $450. This seems like a great deal, doesn't it?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Neither Browning nor FN (FN manufactures both) have yet made a stainless Hi-Power. The brushed chrome looks like stainless.

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,005 Posts
.40's are pretty common around here. When I was looking for a 9, and couldn't find one, I had my choice of a half-dozen new .40's. Prices were in the $650 range.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Just saw a NIB 40 cal Browning Practical (tu-tone with wraparound grips) at a local shop for $550.

HTH

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey, i just bought one of these today!
i was looking at getting either a walther p 99 or a usp 357 with a neat laser sight on it. i ended up getting this thing.
what can i say. it just felt right.
shot pretty good too(although im not shooting up to par, not used to the trigger yet...). i have the mag safety on mine, but the mag drops free.
this weapon is definately a class act.
i hope i keep this one. the sistema had to go. now i have a shooter that can even be made better, even though i dont think it needs it, its just something to do in the future. the sistema would have had to have work done on it just to make it shoot decently in the first place.
this is a nice gun. i cant believe JMB.
this guy was amazing.
k.s.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts