1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used .45 ACP Lawman 230gr FMJ this and can give me a comparison of accuracy to Winchester White Box Q4170? Looking for practice ammo that is accurate. TIA

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have 1000 rds of it and I used 50 to do my re-qualification for CHL. I put one BIG hole in the center with most, a few in the 9 ring and one in the 8 ring......

Oh.....I put 2 in the 7 ring and one outside but those three were not the fault of the ammunition!

I like it much better than WWW! Seems to be a little hotter. Price was good from ammoman.com

·
Registered
361 Posts
I just purchased my second case of Lawman... good shootin' and clean! :biglaugh:

·
Hold my beer & watch this
5,570 Posts
I had a case a few years ago,and it was accurate enough but dirty. Left my barrel filthy,and blew chunks of ash and grit everywhere. Worse than Wolf. I believe that CCI/Speer has several lots of dirty ammo at the time though. May have been problems with the powders they were using because from what I hear,Lawman is pretty clean-shooting ammo.

Just my experience. I don't mind cleaning my guns,but man this ammo was dirty. But I'd buy it again if the price was right. :)

·
Registered
925 Posts
I have been using it for years now in 45 and 9mm. Lawman and Fiocchi are some of the best out there in that price range, imo. The most accurate factory ammo ? Federal Match $$$$$$.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts