1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Just talking about guns chambered for a caliber that's not widely available in loaded ammunition is a bit different from posting reloading data. Besides, Georgia Arms (scroll down) offers loaded rounds in that caliber, so it's not strictly a reloader's proposition. Finally, if the forum administrators do have a problem with this discussion, they'll simply close this thread--not shut the entire forum down.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
I hope some day to have a .460 Rowland longslide built around a 6" Schuemann Tribrid barrel. Actually, I hope to have a top end like that built for my Para-Ord P-14--giving me 15 rounds of thump between reloads :rock: . No real use for it, I suppose--the idea just makes me happy :) .

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
I can't really see why the longer case length would cause any problems with double stacks that wouldn't crop up with single stack magazines--after all, the cartridge overall length is the same. Of course, it should be kept in mind that I'm the most mechanically incompetent mammal in the history of the planet, so I could easily be missing something.

Your planned gun sounds pretty impressive--I'll be watching for pics and a range report :rock: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.