1911Forum banner

6.45LLDA

947 Views 12 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Yoshii's1911
Are these in production yet? Anybody seen or shot one? Does anyone know what the second "L" stands for? Thanks.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,030 Posts
I have just read the review in August copy of Guns&Ammo. I to am also very interested in this little "beast"

[This message has been edited by Lupey (edited 07-18-2001).]

· Banned
1,028 Posts
The ads in the Sept. issues of G&A and Handguns show a compact pistol with a 3½" barrel that they're calling a C7.45 LDA. Presumably the "C" stands for compact. It looks to have an "officer's" sized frame.

Elrod

· Registered
6 Posts
Just Got off the phone with local Dealer. He is showing that the list pricing on the 6.45 LLDA is @ $846.00. I also have just read the copy of G&A regarding the "Little Beast". I am actually chosing this model for carry purposes over the Kimber Ultra CDP model. Close to $400 savings. I feel a little more comfortable with the DA than carrying the "Cocked and locked. Single action for me is good at the range or on the ranch.

Yoshii

· Registered
211 Posts
They're 2 different pistols.
There originally was concept designs for a 6.45LDA, and a 6.45LLDA
The 6.45LDA is marketed as the C7.45, and the 6.45LLDA is still known as such.
The C7.45 is 7 + 1, and the 6.45LLDA is 6 + 1, and somewhat smaller than the C7.45
I hope that clears it up.
edited cause even Newton forgets some stuff late at night

[This message has been edited by Newton (edited 08-14-2001).]

· Banned
1,028 Posts
OOPS!!!

Yes Shane45-1911, I really meant the Para site! Newton is correct; after rechecking Para's site I realize my error.

Elrod

[This message has been edited by ElrodCod (edited 08-14-2001).]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.