1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any company make a economical kydex holster for a 625 with a 5 inch full underlug barrel. I cant seem to find one in the catalogs.

Thanks

------------------
Kevin

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I don't know what you consider economical, but the Ky-Tac RevoQuik is an outstanding and very fast holster for the 625. I think they go for around $60.

Look for one at www.skdtac.com

------------------
Byron Simpson

·
Registered
660 Posts
I am pretty sure that Blade-Tech can fix you up for about $55.00.

They would certainly be my first choice!

·
Super Moderator
13,606 Posts
Do I hear a $45???

·
Registered
84 Posts
ricky, i didnt see a 45.00 but,talon tactical is 50.00 including shipping if mike makes all R4s for the same price.you can pay about any amount these days for kydex.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Kevin-64,

Regarding the Revo-Quik, Ky-Tac recently had a price increase ($74.95 from $69.95) due to the increased time invested in each revolver holster. The Revo-Quik is the epitome of Ky-Tac workmanship and quality, and each holster is molded on an actual revolver by Dave Elderton. The Revo-Quik is the holster of the winningest revolver shooter in IDPA, Mr. Alex Zimmerman of Wilson Combat. While these holsters usually require 1-2 months to ship from Dave due to his backorder list, we keep them in stock to ship by the next business day. Please let us know if you have any questions!

------------------
SKD Tactical Accessories
www.skdtac.com
Your source for hard-core, no-bs gear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts