1911Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got two Micros, Kmber Pro Carry II<ducking> Wilson CQB and was considering a V-10, but I saw an Operator with light rail in a local shop for $649. This Operator is NIB but after looking at the SA OPs here in the threads I noticed a few differences. The one I saw looks like Mil-Spec compared to a loaded. What I mean it has no beavertail and has a spur hammer no strap checkering and fixed sights. I really like the look of the Operator and was wondering if $649 is a good price even if there will be room for adding AM items. I'm thinking of another fullsize 1911. The only one I have now is a Wilson CQB.
Input would be greatly appreciated.

ED

·
Administrator
13,406 Posts
Pb9105l ?

SA closed them out about 2 yrs ago . Prices were much lower . Is it worth $649 ? If you want it bad enough . Personally , it seems steep to me . You might check some of the gun auction sites . I'm sure other members will have more recent experiences to relate .

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's an Operator PB9105L

It's the Operator without all of the trickery added to it. The model number is PB9105L. It does not have the Beavertail, strap checkering and a few other loaded options like the OPs you see in the threads.

ED

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.