1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a Stainless Steel 7.45 LDA Full size and trying to get some info on it. I can't seem to find anything so i came here

Para Ordnance
Stainless Steel
Canada / Ft. Lauderdale
P114xxx

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
I dont have too much echnical info for you, but I have a stainless C7 Lda Companion ( officer model size). It is a great gun and was one of my main carry gun for quite a few years. Mine is very accurate and reliable.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have a Para Companion C7.45LDA which is a compact version. Mine is one of the older models with a spurred hammer. What info are you looking for? I can probably dig up the original manual and scan a copy if you can't find it online and if that is what you're looking for. I carried mine for quite a while as my daily CCW back in the day. If I remember correctly, the manual didn't get very technical. Mostly how to field strip it and safety warnings.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
I picked up a Stainless Steel 7.45 LDA Full size and trying to get some info on it. I can't seem to find anything so i came here

Para Ordnance
Stainless Steel
Canada / Ft. Lauderdale
P114xxx
You appear to have one of the early LDAs, before the advent of the Power eXtractor (There's no 'X' in your serial number). That means manufactured sometime around 2001 to maybe 2003 (I don't remember which year they introduced the Power eXtractor).

What did you want/need to know?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts