1911Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
367 Posts
sounds like a problem with terminology..... When they sell it, they call it a Wilson/nowlin ramp. So when someone says that they don't want to change from a wilson ramp to a clark ramp, they are most likely talking about the cut required in the frame. As far as the actual ramp.... The AET barrels are supposed to have a curved feed ramp as opposed to the flat ramp on the other ones...From what I just read....:rock:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.