1911Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Only one I have seen lately is the one listed on Gun Broker that they are also selling via their new website www.Danwessondirect.com. Bob said quite a while back here that some were in production, but I know for a fact that their 2 biggest distributors Lew Horton and Acusport don't have any. They have a few 38supers on the new website for sale also. Im really hopeing that is one of the new products expecialy in stainless. That would be a good seller around here.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hi Guys, Yes we are running PM9-S right now they will be shipping to distributors in a few days.

Thanks,
Bob
DWF:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Alright, got my new PM9-S today. It has a blued bushing, blued extractor, checkered MSH, X style trigger, nickel plated beavertail safety, and an extended slide stop. This differs a little from my PM10mm, it this how your's were set up. Also my is a sub 100 serial#. Gun did not come with a bushing wrench, but I had one anyway. The only thing I noticed that bothers me is the front sight wiggles front to back, it appears as if they put a tiny screw through the back of the sight into the slide to keep it from sliding out of its dovetail. I'll shoot it before I even think about changing it though, just my observation. Trigger is very smooth and light, the slide does feel like it is on ball bearings. Very pleased with the gun, now I have to shoot it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well, I am going to shoot it first anyway. As for the "roll pin", my PM10mm clearly has a roll pin through the front sight, but this one appears threaded and I think i can see a tiny slot in the top as if it was a screw. I'll ask DW and see if they recommend a new sight or some other fix. Thanks!

·
Registered
844 Posts
More 9mm have just shipped to Lew Horton. You can have your dealer check him out for you.

Thanks,
Bob
DWF

1 - 15 of 15 Posts