1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good now -
1911forum members helped reach out to rimfirecentral and I've now heard from one of the RFC admins.
He seems very willing to help. We'll get 'er done.

==========================================================================
Originally:
-------------
Could one or more 1911forum-AND-rimfirecentral members help me get the attention of an RFC admin?

Background:
For three weeks I’ve been unable to login at rimfirecentral.com, same username: ‘tgt_usa’. There I was gaining some ground on the same question asked in this 1911forum thread:

... but just as I was getting somewhere, I can no longer login and in about a dozen tries of “Forgot My Password” over a three-week span, have yet to receive a re-set e-mail. Writing directly to the admins 4 or 5 times has elicited no response. Durng early days with the Winchester m52, several 1911forum members advised using rimfirecentral.com for more technical questions on the rifle. It was good advice ... but access is interrupted. And at least three 1911forum members recommended it; so hoping you all can get me some help.

Thank you much!

·
Premium Member
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll see if I can contact them for you.

ETA: Done. No guarantee that it will do any good, but the webmaster has been notified of the situation.
Thank you!

Reactions: T.M. Nichols

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
I'm on there too tgt_usa, Nichols beat me to it.

Reactions: tgt_usa

·
Premium Member
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heard from a rimfirecentral.com admin! Still trying to get my account working ... but at least there's communication.

Thank you!!!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Could one or more 1911forum-AND-rimfirecentral members help me get the attention of an RFC admin?

Background:
For three weeks I’ve been unable to login at rimfirecentral.com, same username: ‘tgt_usa’. There I was gaining some ground on the same question asked in this 1911forum thread:

... but just as I was getting somewhere, I can no longer login and in about a dozen tries of “Forgot My Password” over a three-week span, have yet to receive a re-set e-mail. Writing directly to the admins 4 or 5 times has elicited no response. Durng early days with the Winchester m52, several 1911forum members advised using rimfirecentral.com for more technical questions on the rifle. It was good advice ... but access is interrupted. And at least three 1911forum members recommended it; so hoping you all can get me some help.

Thank you much!
I passed on your username and request for help to their administrator.

·
Premium Member
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Done!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts