1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my Wilson Professional out to the range today and ran 300 rounds through it on three IDPA targets set at about 10, 11 and 12 yards.

Started out shooting drills from concealment out of my Criterion. Got a little too warm in the noon sun and ended up taking my cover shirt off after 100.

Worked quite a bit on reloads and shot at least 100 doing just 2 on T1, reload, 2 on T2, reload and 2 on T3. Quite a few El Presidente, Mozambique and other drills.

Just a good day pretty much all alone at the range. A very nice Friday.

Plant Land lot Mammal Tree Grass

·
Super Moderator
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to add that as a bonus I brought home 1,500 to 2,000 9mm cases. Used to get around a thousand on a regular basis but this was the first time in a couple years that I got a good batch out of the brass buckets. There was a group from the local P.D. at the rifle range and think they had shot at the pistol range first.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Forgot to add that as a bonus I brought home 1,500 to 2,000 9mm cases. Used to get around a thousand on a regular basis but this was the first time in a couple years that I got a good batch out of the brass buckets. There was a group from the local P.D. at the rifle range and think they had shot at the pistol range first.
I enjoy a "good" Range Day and picking up once fired brass makes it a "great" Range Day. Thank you for sharing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts