1911Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home from deer hunting I stopped in a truck stop on I-70 and I found a new arcade game called " Sport Shooting USA by Sammy" it was very cool. 4 different levels depending on which pistol you choose and then several stages of plates, IPSC targets and steel. The gun was a clear plastic built like a race gun with a fiber optic sight like a dot sight on top. Look for it and let me know what you think, I played it for an hour of so. Loads of fun.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I've played it, too. Who's that cute lady shooter they show at various times thru the game?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I wondered if anyone else had seen this. I think I spent 6 bucks on it the first day I saw it at Wal-mart. Played till my fingers and arms hurt. Still cant beat the reflex of those kids playing.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I played the one at Outdoor world, it was a gas! I had some problems with paralax, but I can see how you could run $10 through it in a hurry. Only thing It needs is some lead weight in the gun for a realistic heft, and more views of "Laura Croft":D

·
Registered
100 Posts
bulm5, yep its at the new super wal-mart off Murfreesboro road across from my house just down from Bell road intersection. Hell its really all the dry fire practice I get now:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts