1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Or maybe I just never noticed it before?

The email says it was previously known as Project -F. That reminds me too much of high school!

Speaking of school, the description says it has room for your EDC and school essentials. Wait, what?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Or maybe I just never noticed it before?

The email says it was previously known as Project -F. That reminds me too much of high school!

Speaking of school, the description says it has room for your EDC and school essentials. Wait, what?

I just saw it too. They had them at their facility when I was there during the Bash. Very well made.

I'll be purchasing one soon.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Sure would like to see a handful of pictures of the pack loaded with school supplies, etc. to help me better understand/appreciate its usefulness.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Sure would like to see a handful of pictures of the pack loaded with school supplies, etc. to help me better understand/appreciate its usefulness.

Haha

I live out of a backpack, so I've come to appreciate good bags. This is a good one.

·
Super Moderator
14,627 Posts
Well, they didn't specify what kind of school, eh? Some "schools" could be our kind of schools.:)

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
I'd like to see one of these loaded up. With the pictures on the website, I'm having a difficult figuring out how I could make that bag work for me. I use a backpack every day going to work, and I'm about ready for a new one.

·
Registered
8,012 Posts

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Just my opinion. A little pricey for this style. 28 pockets with 27 liters. A little small also. Very busy on the outside. If it was a few more liters and a panel and top loader, I would buy.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I'd like to see one of these loaded up. With the pictures on the website, I'm having a difficult figuring out how I could make that bag work for me. I use a backpack every day going to work, and I'm about ready for a new one.
Here's a short YouTube review on it. Seems pretty nice. I have way too many backpacks right now though.

http://youtu.be/jgil9PhvwP0

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Here's a short YouTube review on it. Seems pretty nice. I have way too many backpacks right now though.

http://youtu.be/jgil9PhvwP0
Thanks for that link.

It does look like a very nice backpack. It seems to be very well made.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it would fit my needs.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Pretty slick design. Thanks for posting the video JollyRoger1. I like how the main compartments open up completely for access to your gear. Not sure if I will get one yet, but it's definitely a possibility.

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Well, from the photos it looks like you wear the backpack, but keep your Wilson Combat 1911 on your waist in open carry. :) I am sure that will be OK with most public schools. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Wilson makes great 1911s, but for backpacks I will stick with my Mystery Ranch and Badland's rucksacks.

It is a Vanquest Falconer rebranded with a Wilson Logo.

It's a quality pack.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Maybe i have a weird computer but that link in the OPs first post takes me to a backpack at KMart.
The link on post #7 will take you directly to the item from Wilson Combat.

·
Registered
100 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts