1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i hade this picture up befor,and the web-site hosting the picture disscontinued it. i tried post it where it was origionally
but i was only allowed to reply only so many times on that post. so here i am starting a new post
thank for your help malmon. hope this works for me. and i hope for cd owners to like it as well

[This message has been edited by james beam (edited 08-09-2001).]

·
Registered
288 Posts
Still looks pretty neat JB even though I've ogled it so many times already.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Originally posted by james beam:
well i hade this picture up befor,and the web-site hosting the picture disscontinued it. i tried post it where it was origionally
but i was only allowed to reply only so many times on that post. so here i am starting a new post B]

Glad you did repost! I never got to say what a fine looking weapon that is!
I wish I had that type of talent.
All I did to mine is put some bonded ivory grips on (with my initials in the right grip like Gen G.S. Patton)

·
Registered
285 Posts
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH , AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH , thats still a great looking gun man . Tried to make it my wallpaper but alas I failed .

------------------
S.L. Caldwell
Leathercrafter
Rafter S Gunleather 417-277-5636
www.raftersgunleather.com

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi jafo,i have it as my wall papper already

my wife put it up ther for me. malmon taught me how to post pictures on web-sites
so i uploaded and be downloading pictures on other web sites all day. im geting good at it. lol well take care,talk to you all later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts