1911Forum banner

AARRRRGGGHHHH!!! 5 day waiting period!!!

689 3
My wife went and paid off my Target Match as a surprise to ensure that I had it for my 40th birthday (yes...she is great...and a beauty too!!). When I went to get my permit to purchase I was told that there is a 5 day waiting period!!:grumble: I just moved into this city from a nearby locale which issued permits right away. Needless to say I am bummed. Oh, well, good things come to those who wait...
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,901 Posts
Thats no good :) What city did you move to? I'm in Trenton and they are great, I can call and get the permit same day :rock:

Bryan

· Registered
192 Posts
I used to live in Monroe, Mi. and the gun shop that I frequented was right across from the sheriff dept. When I was there (94-99) i could decide what pistol I wanted and be driving home with it all in a matter of about 25 minutes. Now I live in Idaho and with my CWP exempting me from the NICS, I can make a purchase and walk out with the firearm in no more tim than it takes to fill out the papers. I love it out West!:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.