Safety:Right Hand
Trigger Length:Long
Barrel:Flush Cut & Crowned
Slide Stop:HRT Cut
Grips:Checkered Wood
Markings:Remove ACW From Slide
Accuracy Guarantee:Better than 1.5" at 25 Yards
Magazines:2 Magazines

I'll also add that Rob was helpful via private messaging and Nick was helpful via online chat. Looking forward to seeing what all the hoopla re ACW is all about :)

·
Registered
669 Posts
I also look forward to my 1st ACW. Rob is very responsive and accessible. A true professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent, jlag19. Take care down there on the North Shore.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Will do, though I miss going to Commander’s, Saba, and the countless great restaurants in New Orleans (Not to mention shooting). I am taking this free time to set up my reloading bench. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
574 Posts
Very nice, I have a Prime on order, should be here in about a month. I really like the Brimstone, I have a Baer Stinger in 45 and it is as accurate as my full size pistols.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just in case some of you have questions, ACW has a really good site-layout/content and the two videos within the link below, while completely different approaches, were most helpful in helping me select the Brimstone. I like how ACW/Rob(i think that's him) tells the story re this model, it's features/benefits and why they matter. The other vid provides a unique approach which I found to be refreshing. Plus, he's actually shooting the pistol and walking us through his experience. https://alchemy1911.com/brimstone/

·
Registered
Trumark Wrist Rocket
360 Posts
Just curious here, but why order through Gunslingers instead of direct off of the ACW website? I had never heard of Gunslingers before I placed my online order, and dealing with Nick online was easy enough to get the job done. I do see where many have gone the Gunslinger route. Does that add simplicity?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Just curious here, but why order through Gunslingers instead of direct off of the ACW website? I had never heard of Gunslingers before I placed my online order, and dealing with Nick online was easy enough to get the job done. I do see where many have gone the Gunslinger route. Does that add simplicity?
Dealer discount.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The manufacturers have to sell at MSRP to support/not compete with their dealers. Dealers buy at a substantial discount off MSRP and in many instances will pass along part of the savings to the buyer.
Just sayin'!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, what these guys said. Additionally, Gunslingers offers layaway and have partnered with a bank for financing...for those that choose to go this route. Simplicity? It's simple enough, but one extra step is added to the process by going through a dealer. ACW lists Gunslingers as a stocking dealer in their signature line...www.migunslingers.com

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
They shouldn't be passing the savings along. That would be a violation of the dealer agreement. :biglaugh:

The manufacturers have to sell at MSRP to support/not compete with their dealers. Dealers buy at a substantial discount off MSRP and in many instances will pass along part of the savings to the buyer.
Just sayin'!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts