1911Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else out there felt the strong addiction to collect Kimbers... (and some other guns) even though you know you don't need them?? I have found it getting harder and harder to pass up "good deals" that come around and was wondering if anyone else was having or has had this same problem... :confused:

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
YES!

Right now, a Super Match for sale, series I, LNIB for $1500, is calling my name louder and louder.

I already have two pistols that are better than that, plus several that aren't, have no need whatsover for it, but just seems like such a good deal, I can't help calculating how I can squeeze it out of my lunch money.

It's an addiction all right...

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I was a Kimber Lover (still have my stainless series I Compact) but all that changed when that Damm AZ Husker let me "touch and rub" his Kobra Carry - Now I am hooked on the hard stuff, Damn you -
All Kidding aside - I love my stainless Compact - great gun and I got it for 1/3 of what I paid for my Kobra - Ya I know - but once you hold one (KC) its all over...;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have been drooling over a:

Combat Gold Series I NIB and a
SS Pro Carry Series NIB

The fact that it is so close to Christmas is the only thing that has kept me from grabbing at least the Pro Carry.

·
Registered
171 Posts
to quote Ferris Bueler,
"If you have the means, I highly recommend getting one".
I have both of those weapons. Given the choice of one or the other...I think I would grab the SI Pro Carry Stainless. I think a well made light commander is harder to come by than a good full size/full weight pistol.

·
Premium Member
20,439 Posts
Harley Rider said:
...that Damm AZ Husker let me "touch and rub" his Kobra Carry...
I thought I was never gonna get my "snake" away from him! :eek:
I've bought & sold more Kimbers than many Master Dealers, and I'm still looking out for them daily. There really is something mystical about the old stuff. I've got to quit myself and share them with the rest of you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.