1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts

Summer Specials for just about everything, some people could confuse that with an addiction... I just call it being appropriately outfitted. ;)
I am more or less the same, sans one for my 1903

·
Premium Member
5,294 Posts
I noticed that today on Facebook (only have it for companies and no one can see me). They look great. I’m just a little addicted to Milt Sparks, also. The only holsters and mag pouches that I use.

Now to figure a way to get a Heirloom Precision into one of them. :)

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
I would love to but the thread is too old for me to edit. Same basic thread with photos is available here though.
Thanks.

I often link to your thread when the "Which IWB, VMII or Summer Special?" threads pop up. I'm on your side with the less is more thought process.

·
Super Moderator
13,411 Posts

5 Shot IBS holster show in optional rough-out construction

Sparks Summer Special and Del Fatti ISP - Two outstanding versions of the classic Bruce Nelson design.

Sparks Summer Special and 5 Shot IBS - The lineage of the IBS holster can be seen in this comparison photo.

The horizontal stitch that can be seen between the belt loops helps secure the loops to the holster body and prevent the rig from shifting or pivoting on the belt.

Supported by a proper belt, the closely fit belt loops help lock the holster in place.

The IBS is available both with and without a body guard/sweat shield.

I collected those pictures that Mr. Burton posted at LTW and consolidated them here.

Jason, what if we turn this thread into a Jason Burton Leather Collection post? similar to the Thad Rybka Rhodesian thread. You can post all of your holster p o r n here, no leather thong please.

·
Super Moderator
13,411 Posts
Addiction is appropriate.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I knew I had a problem when I figured out that I had more holsters than my wife had shoes.:)

·
Registered
15,572 Posts
Leather done right. As Clint Smith loves to say "this is why God made cows..." NEVER let your wife find out how many holsters you have.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts