1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a supporter I still encounter ads when using the mobile version. When I click "click here to remove ads" it just wants more money :confused:

·
Banned
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ads drive me nuts. It makes the forum unenjoyable due to the fact that 90% of my viewing is done on my phone. :(

I will never buy Dasani water and I'm no fan of Motor Trend magazine. Stop trying to ram it down my throat all the time :)
Haha, exactly!

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Not that it's the best solution, however, have ya'll tried AdBlock Plus on your devices? I have it on my Nexus tablet and has been very effective. I tiny bit of a pain to load. Just follow the directions. Sometimes it might have a rare hiccup but you just need to reset it's settings. Much better than nothing imo. Are ya'll doing this through an app or browser?

·
Banned
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not that it's the best solution, however, have ya'll tried AdBlock Plus on your devices? I have it on my Nexus tablet and has been very effective. I tiny bit of a pain to load. Just follow the directions. Sometimes it might have a rare hiccup but you just need to reset it's settings. Much better than nothing imo. Are ya'll doing this through an app or browser?
I'll check it out, thanks. It's browser, my screenshot is posted above.

I have never gotten a add on my IPHONE or PC.. Maybe you need to block popups?
They aren't pop-ups, they're the ads in the screenshot above.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I have never seen them... Not on this sight anyway.. Are you using your phones browser or tapatalk app.. I just use my phones browser..

·
Banned
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have never seen them... Not on this sight anyway.. Are you using your phones browser or tapatalk app.. I just use my phones browser..
Haha, I just answered bamashooter with the same question ;) web browser.

·
Banned
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm hoping someone with a gold badge will stop in and give us some info. Pretty please!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts