1911Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a Ruger 22/45 that had fluted aluminum bull barrel-receiver today. I think it was an Advantage Arms. It weighed next to nothing. It was a unique looking pistol. I searched the net and cannot find anything about them other than a Glock .22 conversion. Does anybody know who sells them or a website that lists them? Happy Thanksgiving and TIA, Bob

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess I`ll have to go by Saturday and take a picture of the beast and post it so you guys won`t think I`m seeing things. It`s trick double whammy throwdown. Bob

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think you're referring to the Pac-Lite by Tactical Solutions.

Bullet Trap in Plano, Texas sells them and has one for rent. On a .22/45, the aluminum receiver drops the weight to almost nil. Too little to be very stable, actually, but it might be good to carry around in the field.

I've been told that Ray's in Oak Cliff also sells them, but I haven't been down to check.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Texas Bob C. said:
sbow, that is it. Thank you for the link. Hey, Rays, tHE Bullet Trap, we must be neighbors. Bob
You're welcome, Bob. I'm in Dallas. I need to add that to my profile, I suppose.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sbow, the 22/25 I saw had the black 6" bull barrel with the silver flutes and a scope mount. Quite unique looking. Like Jimmy Carter said " I have lusted in my heart ". Bob

·
Registered
71 Posts
I looked again, and Bullet Trap now has two for rent, one on a Mk. II lower, one on a 22/45. I haven't tried the former.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts