1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the my FS model out today to run more ammo thru it. It now has 1220 rounds fired thru it ( 1100 ball and 120 Hydrashok) and not one single problem. I'll admit after reading Walking Points recent posts I became apprehensive about my pistol. After viewing his pictures I went to the basement and took my firing pin and extractor out. Phew, didn't look like his. My firing pin strikes are a little off center, but not as bad as his also. I still have not a single failure of any kind with this gun. Been practicing different drills with this piece and it performs admirably. I just love the way this thing handles and shoots.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Glad to hear that your Daly is performing well. I haven't been on the range this week due to work. Last week I hit the 5900 round mark with my Daly FS. Now I am out of money and reloading components!! I still have some ammo on hand, but it won't last long at this pace!

good shootin', gf

·
Registered
121 Posts
I purchased my Daly ECS about a month ago, and so far, I'm of the mindset that as with any mass produced product, there will be some bad apples. Fortunately, mine does not appear to be one. 300 rounds so far and not so much as a hiccup! Walking Point, sorry to hear about your recent misfortunes. Hopefully the folks at CD will do right by you. Respects!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts