1911Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,416 Posts
Nice.
I'll have to see if they have one for High Standard .22's.

I also have two Colt .32-20's that'd be nice to have cases for.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
My shooter guns sit in the range bag that I always forget to unload ( I shoot every Tuesday). Other than that they sit in an open drawer in the basement. Only the non shooters rest in the safes unless I'm on vacation.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Put her to bed? Well first I like to have her drink a couple glasses of wine to loosen up...

....wait what?

Oh crap....the pistols...

Depends on how many rounds I fired and how hot it was. I usually slap them into the carry case and into the safe at home. I clean them when they need it. I usually maintain one at a time between shoots, that way I never have all of them to do at once and they all get cycled in for a cleaning.

·
Registered
719 Posts
After looking at this thread, I found this case on Amazon. Just what I've ben looking for.

I just ordered the 5 gun model. Looks like I can carry my 4 1911's plus when my SA35 gets back from NHC.

·
Registered
719 Posts
After looking at this thread, I found this case on Amazon. Just what I've ben looking for.

I just ordered the 5 gun model. Looks like I can carry my 4 1911's plus when my SA35 gets back from NHC.

I have a very similar one from Academy that holds two 1911's plus 16 mags. Decently made, don't remember the name, but it is legal to use as checked baggage if I ever need to travel with it.

·
Registered
EB Kobra Carry, WC Protector, Colt Combat Elite, T Series BHP, and a Walther PPK to name a few faves
366 Posts
Mine rests on my computer tower until I go to bed. Then it rests on my nightstand.
Same same. After a range session it gets a good cleaning, then hangs with me till I retire for the night - when it watches over me from the nightstand. :p :cool:(y) But that's my main squeeze. The others are strategically placed in various spots around the house. Between my wife and I, one of us is always within a couple of steps of a firearm. I do like those cases though! Might work well for some of my collectible stuff - gonna look into em!

Reactions: Hawg1
1 - 18 of 18 Posts