1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for top quality after market trigger and magazine release for the Para Ordnance P-14-45. Also any recommendations on an aftermarket safety that requires little gunsmith work, ambi-safety will also be considered? Thank you for your information. Michael

·
Registered
6,322 Posts
Para Trigger

Check with Guncraft, Ruskin, FL. They sold triggers and mag releases at one time, and they probably still do. 813-645-3828.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Para Ordnance Aftermarket

Thank you very much for your help. The parts look great. Any experience as to how much fitting is necessary or are they drop in? Thanks again, Michael

·
Registered
6,322 Posts
Aftermarket trigger and mag release

On my Para frame, which was made the first year they came out, the parts were drop in. Para redesigned their original frame to eliminate the bulkier grip panels and reduce the frame width, but I think the parts should still be the same; I would surmise they should be close to drop in parts. You could also call Gun Craft and ask for their input.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I have both on my Frankinpara 40. The mag catch was a drop in, no fuss no muss. The trigger was oversize and took a bit to fit. If your not comfortable with filing and stoning on the trigger shoe and bow, I say let a gunsmith install it.

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts