1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,I was about to buy a Springfield loaded model,then I noticed it was made by imbel Brazil,so I decided to check out the Kimbers and walked away with a new Kimber TLE, I hope I made the right decision.Please help me calm down bye telling me the TLE's are decent guns.All my other Springfields where basic mil-specs,this is my first 1911 with all the bells and whistles.So far I like the look and feel of it,I also put on some Cocobolo grips and stainless grip screws for now.Thanks for your input.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Kimber TLE

KillitnGrillit,
The TLE is probably Kimber's best buy for the money. I have never heard anyone say anything negative about the TLE. IMO,
you did good by choosing the TLE over a loaded SA model. Shoot it and let us know how you like it.:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
KillitnGrillit,

I'll second what 45auto said, the TLE offers a ton of bang for your buck. It's got everything I need in a 1911 and nothing I don.t, unless of course you shoot wrong eeeeeeee left handed and need one of the ambidextrose safety things.

SkunkApe

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome to the family. As you'll see after a range session or two, we got fun! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts