1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to move to NV. Namely Henderson or surrounding cities of Las Vegas in Clark county. Does anyone know if AK style weapons are ok, or know where I could find that info? I was planning to buy an Arsenal Arms SA M7 (SLR-95 Made in America by the same company) just wondering if there was some regulations, Clark county, LV metro seems to have some specific regs in addition to state laws, and I just wanted to know if AK's were legal, or if there were any limitations.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm sure a NV member can verify, but I do not believe you will have any problems. I know a couple of members of other boards(they may be here too), that have AR variants as well as M1As, and everything in between.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Legal

Adios Qweeksdraw

·
Super Moderator
13,559 Posts
Moved to "Long Arms"

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nevada is awash in AK rifles, most coming out of California since the ban there. Prices are low, at least in Northern Nevada.
For instance, you can buy one in the $400 to $600 range, depending on source and features.

I don't know how prices are in Southern Nevada, but a trip to the Reno area may be worth your trouble. Visit the gun shop at Bizarre Guitar: AK central it is. The number there is 775-685-4867.

Morgan at High Plains Drifter has a boatload of them too, although his prices are higher.
Sorry, I can't think of his number offhand, but he is in Sparks and listed accordingly.

Happy shopping.

[This message has been edited by Drago (edited 11-19-2001).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts