1911Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going. Who else? Be shooting may gamer gun, .40 Caspian single stack.

------------------
John

"And by the way, Mr. Speaker, The Second Amendment is not for killing ducks and leaving Huey and Dewey and Louie without an aunt and uncle. It is for hunting politicians like (in) Grozney and in 1776, when they take your independence away".
Robert K. Dornen, U.S. Congressman. 1995

·
Super Moderator
13,608 Posts
I will be a CSO at range D. Headhunter, Benedict are also CSOs. We're shooting Friday. Look us up at the hotel. See you and your poodle shooter there.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We will be there. Are they going to have some of FiFi's cousins at the range?

------------------
John

"And by the way, Mr. Speaker, The Second Amendment is not for killing ducks and leaving Huey and Dewey and Louie without an aunt and uncle. It is for hunting politicians like (in) Grozney and in 1776, when they take your independence away".

·
Super Moderator
13,608 Posts
Originally posted by John Forsyth:
We will be there. Are they going to have some of FiFi's cousins at the range?
You never know, after all we're in Alabama.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I be there with my latest "gamer gun".

I think it might be broke! There's this revolving thing that holds all the bullets and it turns when you pull the trigger. Then, if you slide this thing on the side of the gun the revolving thing jumps out and all the shells fall out! You know me, I just poke some more in and go at it again!

Mikey

·
Super Moderator
13,608 Posts
Originally posted by Mikey:
I be there with my latest "gamer gun".

I think it might be broke! There's this revolving thing that holds all the bullets and it turns when you pull the trigger. Then, if you slide this thing on the side of the gun the revolving thing jumps out and all the shells fall out! You know me, I just poke some more in and go at it again!

Mikey
Mikey:
I have one of those new gamer gun. Mine shoot bigger bullets than yours.

------------------
"If she can cook chicken, she suits me to a T."
Ray Charles

·
Registered
605 Posts
Ricky,

Are you gonna use yours at the match or just brag about how yours is bigger than mine

Besides...size doesn't matter (said the one who had the smaller one)

Mikey

·
Super Moderator
13,608 Posts
Mikey:
I'll shoot the Mountain Gun in Sharpshooter, drawing from a Kramer Vertical Holster, with 200 grain round nose West Coast TMJ bullet and 5.5 grains of Win231. That's almost major power factor, not wimp loads.

------------------
Ray Charles

·
Banned
1,607 Posts
Someone keep their eye on Ricky T while he is in Alabama. He likes those teenage girls. He might come back married.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What happened, he scare off all the ones in Georgia?

------------------
John

·
Super Moderator
13,608 Posts
Are there any left in Tullahoma?

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There are lot's of good looking women in this state!!!!

------------------
John

·
Super Moderator
13,608 Posts
Just got home from the Alabama 2001 IDPA Championship match. About 80 shooters participated. The SOs shot in the rain and mud on Friday. On Saturday the weather was much better, overcast and dry. Congratulations to several 1911forumites. John Forsyth, Mike Benedict, Headhunter and Mr. Postal went home with trophies. The Georgia IDPA team came home with 8 trophies.
See you all in May at the Georgia State Match.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Ricky,

Did you omit somebody from your list? Why would Ricky do that..
..could it be just because he was another WHEELGUNER??? Huh Ricky?

Mikey

·
Super Moderator
13,608 Posts
Mikey:
You're right! I forgot to say that you and Mayonaise took home a trophies also.
And Mikey, the guy that shot the Mountain Gun took you in 5 stages, he had 2 horrible stages that did him in.

------------------
Ray Charles

[This message has been edited by Ricky T (edited 04-15-2001).]

·
Registered
769 Posts
Originally posted by Ricky T:
Mikey:
You're right! I forgot to say that you and Mayonaise took home a trophies also.
And Mikey, the guy that shot the Mountain Gun took you in 5 stages, he had 2 horrible stages that did him in.

Thanks for remembering me. Don't forget "the Assassin" though he doesn't lurk here I don't think. I did myself in on stage 11. Someone was smiling down on me from somewhere.

[This message has been edited by Mayonaise (edited 04-15-2001).]

·
Super Moderator
13,608 Posts
Originally posted by Mayonaise:
Thanks for remembering me. Don't forget "the Assassin" though he doesn't lurk here I don't think. I did myself in on stage 11. Someone was smiling down on me from somewhere.

[This message has been edited by Mayonaise (edited 04-15-2001).]
Mayo:
The "A" does lurk here but he wants to remain undercover.
Maybe the SO on stage 11 was trying to help you out?

------------------
Ray Charles

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Middle Tennessee Shooters, my home club, did very well. We had five shooters make the match, and four came home with trophies. Looking forward to the GA. State Match.

------------------
John

1 - 19 of 19 Posts