1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do any of you know if Alessi has changed it's number (or is it just that busy everytime I call) If you could Email me if it has changed (if not I'll just keep trying it!)

I know that I.M. and her daughter are without a doubt busy filling their Govt' contracts and other orders.

I had been talking to Lou before his passing (R.I.P....Godspeed!) about getting another one of his holsters (he'd actually forgot about making the Bodyguard, double magnetic magazine carrier and IWB for my ASP many, many, many years ago! (damn, I am getting quite old!) He'd thought it was Ken Knull (who didn't do those but did do a Walther PPK holster for me years ago!) FWIW - IMNSHO there is no better Shoulder Holster than the Bodyguard with the pull through snap.

If I can't get one soon for my 1911's I might just have to start carrying my ASP pistol again! (and not the ASP 2000 piece of material! - which looks to me much more like the old Devel. Paris is spinning in his grave now!!!)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Nice to see you've got the ASP. It's good to stroll down memory lane with a truly great handgun concept for the time. Even happy I can relate to the "Paris" comment. I've still got my Seventrees catalog.

Love to see some photos of the ASP and Alessi Bodyguard.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice to see you've got the ASP. It's good to stroll down memory lane with a truly great handgun concept for the time. Even happy I can relate to the "Paris" comment. I've still got my Seventrees catalog.

Love to see some photos of the ASP and Alessi Bodyguard.
Yes...it was a "gift" from a benevolent Uncle (well...I traded a lot for it I guess in the long run!) I had my choice between the traditional guttersnipe sight one or one with an adjustable S&W sight - I of course choose the Guttersnipe one (which I'd used in the past)

I'll take some pics of it with the Bodyguard, the IWB holster and the magnetic spare mag carrier and send them to you as soon as I can! (probably this weekend)

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Love the ASP. It's a shame they are no more. Apistol way ahead of it's time. Looking forward to the pixs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts