1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Combat Elite and I never shoot it. Does this make me a bad CE owner? There is nothing wrong with it. Trigger pull is a little on the heavy side but it shoots to POA and it shoots anything you feed it. I just don't shoot it. I take it to the range with my SW1911 and that is the only pistol I end up shooting.
So, what should I do? Keep it? Take it to the range and shoot 500 rounds as punishment for ignoring it?:p
My wife says it's like my Triumph. I may not ride it everyday, but if I like it, keep it. It's just one more pistol in the collection.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
You never shoot it :eek:?

You make it sit in the range bag while you shoot your S&W1911 :confused: :mad: ?!?

I think you should be banned :p j/k

By all means shoot that thang!

Combat Elites Rule!

·
Registered
92 Posts
It's obvious that you are a colt abuser, and as punishment you should have your colt removed from your custody and sent to me immedately where it will be cared for with great love and respect and have the pants shot of it on a weekly basis.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
You think that's bad? I haven't shot either my Enhanced .45 Gold Cup or my 10mm Delta Elite in almost 3 years. I've been so busy with the job and kids for so long, I never seem to have any time for myself any more. In fact, I've only shot a gun once in the last two years and that was just to requalify for my concealed carry permit (state of MA). :(

On a positive note, I did shoot a 298 out of 300 for qualification using my S&W 686. :) Fortunately, old skills die hard as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts