1911Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
18,611 Posts
:D

I was saying the same thing to my wife not 30 minutes ago!!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Right now the only thing he looks like is WORRIED. I've heard he's requested to stay in US hands, not wanting to be turned over to the current Iraqi gov't.

He's probably going to be our next Asylum Application.

·
Registered
50 Posts
He should get absolutely no asylum unless he tells us exactely where all the WMD's are as well as the actual status of navy pilot scott spikers life. And trying doesn't count, by the way. We need true solid bonofied RESULTS and ANSWERS to ALL of our questions or, saddam, you will freaking hang from the gallows (assuming we don't shoot you first). Where is LTC West when we really need him? All saddam needs right now is the proper...ummm... motivation (yeeeeah, that's the ticket)...to speak and spill all of the beans.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
I think that he looks more like Jack Elam.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Except for the beard, I was immediately reminded of Nock Nolte's DUI photo. :dope:

But I like Nolte :hrm: :D

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I would like to see him creamed and buffed to a fine sheen, before taking the eternal celestial dirt nap. There's other folks who we can glean info from. I'd give him chance first, and then kill him. Or turn him out on on main street Bagdad in his BVD's, and let the folks have their way with him.

·
Registered
647 Posts
How about this one:

As a way to raise funds for the families of servicemen/women killed in the liberation of Iraq, we hold a lottery. The winner gets 5 minutes in a room with Saddam.

And we do it weekly.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I thought he looked like Fidel Castro without the ceegar!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
My perception, too!
Looks like Old Fidel after roughing it in the jungle for a few weeks.

·
Registered
235 Posts
And now the International Red Cross wants to make sure he is OK and his room is big enough and they are checking to see that the US did not break any international laws by releasing video of him in captivity.

I sure hope he is warm and comfy and has a nice hot meal. And maybe the guards can sing lullaby songs to him.

:barf:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts