1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finding ammunition and reloading components more readily available. Apparently, the manufacturers are putting out more goods. Some shops I frequent are still charging high prices, while others have come down to reasonable prices. The ones with the reasonable prices are getting my business.

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
I am finding ammunition and reloading components more readily available. Apparently, the manufacturers are putting out more goods. .
I think the closets and garages around the country are finally getting full.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
my local shops have powder and primers. The powder isnt bad, but buy in bulk from Powder Valley and you'll still save money.

The primers they want 40 per K. I wont pay that much unless Im out and cant find factory ammo.

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
my local shops have powder and primers. The powder isnt bad, but buy in bulk from Powder Valley and you'll still save money.

The primers they want 40 per K. I wont pay that much unless Im out and cant find factory ammo.

I am still waiting on my order from Powder Valley for primers and powder.....I hope soon.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I pay just under 32 per K.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts