1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOTS and LOTS of rifle of ammo, including a big .223 display. Some 9mm, 40, and 32 pistol ammo. No .45, no primers.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I live in Flagsatff and I was down in the valley a couple weeks ago. Called just about every Wal-Mart, called BassPro, Called Cabela's. NO FREAKIN' .45!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
No kidding.... I've been a drive about every weekend to find ammo for us AZ peeps!!

Find the usualy 9, 40, 38 and rifle ammo but no damn 45... ugh!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hey guys,

I live about 20 minutes from Cabelas in Glendale. Every time I go there, lots of 45 ammo.

I was there last night for the special card-holder party. More ammo in all calibers than I have seen in months.

I do reload, so just picked up a few boxes of Berrys 185 HB RN for my 45, ate their chili, drank their wine, and left. Oh yeah, had some fudge as well.

Oh yeah, picked up a brick of Federal small pistol primers the day before at Randalls.

Geeeeesh guys, just look around a little. The stuff is there, you just got to search a little!

Fshcop

·
Registered
13 Posts
Plenty of Ammo....

Went to the Crossroads of the West show last weekend in Mesa. There was a lot of ammo available at pretty good prices. Picked up 10 boxes .38 Super for $ 19.00 Ea. Lots of 100 round .45 Winchester White box going for $38 to $40 a box. The ammo seems to be more readily available, now the prices need to come down. One guy outside was trying to unload 5 1000 rd cases of 223.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts