1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Linwood is one of his Lawyers, not his defense attorney, but his defamation attorney (got that Kid with the Mega-hat millions from CNN when he was accosted by that Child-Molester with the drum in DC a few years ago)...Linwood works hand in hand with Kyle's other Lawyers so this should be an interesting update today...I will update this thread, you can too, as info becomes available...This is an Extremely Important case for anyone who believes in the right to SD (and in this particular case, against a vicious mob who attempted to hunt him down and kill him)!

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
· 6h
Do you have 11 minutes to learn truth?

During the afternoon of Tuesday, September 22, the truth about Kyle Rittenhouse will be told in 11 minutes.

Every lie will be revealed.

Please RETWEET thIs notice. We will not be censored.

#FightBack for Truth & Kyle
@FightBackLa

Reactions: Bouv1

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
On the watch

Linwood is one of his Lawyers, not his defense attorney, but his defamation attorney (got that Kid with the Mega-hat millions from CNN when he was accosted by that Child-Molester with the drum in DC a few years ago)...Linwood works hand in hand with Kyle's other Lawyers so this should be an interesting update today...I will update this thread, you can too, as info becomes available...This is an Extremely Important case for anyone who believes in the right to SD (and in this particular case, against a vicious mob who attempted to hunt him down and kill him)!

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
· 6h
Do you have 11 minutes to learn truth?

During the afternoon of Tuesday, September 22, the truth about Kyle Rittenhouse will be told in 11 minutes.

Every lie will be revealed.

Please RETWEET thIs notice. We will not be censored.

#FightBack for Truth & Kyle
@FightBackLa
All in the title.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You are welcome guys, here it is...Amazingly put together, very detailed, riveting...And a powerful ending outlining the hypocrisy of the DA and how important this case is to all of us...I'm going to give it a second watch latter, it is that well done...Good to hear the entire TRUTH after all the lies from Mainstream-Media, Facebook, and twitter aimed at this kid.

https://fightback-1.wistia.com/medias/4caq5wu1nf

·
Premium Member
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kyle is an American Hero

He went there to help people and apparently, in a case of mistaken identity, the Mob went after him and attempted to kill him two times. It is quite possible it was an act of providence that he survived at all.

The DA would need to be on hallucinogenic-drugs to think it was anything but self defense. Kyle is nothing more then a Political Prisoner of this Marxist SOB only because Kyle said with his action's, I will not be a victim of the mob and I do not give up my right to life and liberty!

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
Excellent news.:rock:

Thanks CA for sharing.

The DA ought to be sued for wholly siding with the criminals rather than the good; a nefarious violation of whatever oath of office he/she took.

·
Registered
772 Posts
OK, so if KR is a political prisoner, what are WE going to do about it? How should we bring pressure on Kenosha government to release him?

·
Premium Member
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
OK, so if KR is a political prisoner, what are WE going to do about it? How should we bring pressure on Kenosha government to release him?
Well he has a team of Lawyers, they are working on getting him bailed out...I as well as others on the Forum have donated to Kyle's defense. There are a number of ways to do this (you can find them in prior threads covering this illegal atrocity), but I used his way:

https://fightback.law/donate/#credit-form

Use the pull down menu to give directly to Kyle's defense fund.

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts
You are welcome guys, here it is...Amazingly put together, very detailed, riveting...And a powerful ending outlining the hypocrisy of the DA and how important this case is to all of us...I'm going to give it a second watch latter, it is that well done...Good to hear the entire TRUTH after all the lies from Mainstream-Media, Facebook, and twitter aimed at this kid.

https://fightback-1.wistia.com/medias/4caq5wu1nf
Just added that video to my Facebook page, Wonder how long it will take before they remove it. I'm guessing less than 12-hours.

·
Premium Member
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awsome Guys! Important to spread the word, and kudos for the donation IG' and others...

This is the fight of every Good Citizen that believes in the right to self defense.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
He went there to help people and apparently, in a case of mistaken identity, the Mob went after him and attempted to kill him two times. It is quite possible it was an act of providence that he survived at all.

The DA would need to be on hallucinogenic-drugs to think it was anything but self defense. Kyle is nothing more then a Political Prisoner of this Marxist SOB only because Kyle said with his action's, I will not be a victim of the mob and I do not give up my right to life and liberty!
Thanks CA. This kid should not be sitting in jail.

Where are the parents? Why can’t they do either a press conference or an interview with FOX or something? They’ve made breonna Taylor into a saint and awarded 12 million to her family. Rittenhouse’s defamation case is worth 10 x that imho.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Good video. It will help his case by adding public pressure and raising funds for defense. I will help.
That kid is lucky to be alive. The DA should be ashamed.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
$1,874,362 donated so far to Kyles defense on Fightback site alone.

I am still WAITING for the NRA to make a statement or offer support....has anyone else heard anything?

·
Premium Member
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
$1,874,362 donated so far to Kyles defense on Fightback site alone.

I am still WAITING for the NRA to make a statement or offer support....has anyone else heard anything?
Wow, that # is impressive, God Bless you...Yes, several other Gun orgs have donated to Kyle's defense. I haven't heard a peep out of the NRA...I do appreciate what the NRA has done for us over the years, but with 5,000,000 members with a little ingenuity they can leverage the power of those numbers so much more.

Today it is what it is, Political activism is more important than ever and necessary for survival...And right now for our side, that means non-violent participation. Lets put those 5,000,000 members to work 24X7.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Political Prisoner

Rittenhouse is a "political prisoner" is the absolute most accurate characterization that I have heard or read.

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Hmmm

The $s I’ve donated to the young rifleman’s defense do indeed seem an insufficient involvement.

Long overdue to remove the public oaf-ish-yells who have acted to promote the political intimidation tactics of the riots and/or persecution, under color of law, of any resistors. Guess we’ll burn that bridge when we get to it.

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
This video should be seen by everyone who cares about our country and our rights. I hope Kyle ends up with many millions of dollars just like Nick Sandmann did.

This young man is one of the good guys and the left hates anyone like him who would take a stand against them.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts